728x90 AdSpace

Latest News

WATANASHATI CLASSICS. Powered by Blogger.
Friday 12 December 2014

HUDDAH THE BOSS CHICK RELEASE PHOTOS OF WHERE SHE GREW UP, TAKE A LOOK


Ultimate ‪#‎TBT‬! This is where I grew up and I am very Proud! We haven't even demolished this house coz its a Museum , holds a lot of memories. I'm thankful some of us don't look like where we came from and we don't pretend to be who we are NOT! All the rich people I used to know when I was young are all broke ! It's better to start from Rags than being born with a Silver spoon and learn to make it out here with no worries! This place taught me a lot and that's why I am who I am right now !
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Item Reviewed: HUDDAH THE BOSS CHICK RELEASE PHOTOS OF WHERE SHE GREW UP, TAKE A LOOK Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
Scroll to Top